Tips study skills and internet help sites
Student Development and the Sports Center offer interesting workshops and training to prevent the most common problems among students. Think of stress, fear of failure, procrastination, and the optimization of study, language and writing skills. The student psychologists have also selected a number of relevant websites for students who have personal problems.
Workshops Tilburg university
See complete overview of courses and workshops
The Sports Centre offers a number of trainings and courses, such as resistance for women, yoga, mindfulness, pilates, fitness guide (explanation of the fitness in half an hour (one on one) :
Study help sites
- Study skills: how to study
- Study guides and strategies
- How to study effectively (tips from Erasmus University)
- Time management, including a personal schedule fill-in scheme
- Concentration, an e-tool developed by the student doctors of Amsterdam, to find out why you cannot focus and how to improve your concentration.
The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Improve Your Study Techniques, developed by Groningen University, has been available since 3 June 2019 for everybody. Via Future Learn you can sign up for the course.