Social Interaction: stay connected
Connect with friends, family, study mates. Start the day together, go for a walk together/while calling one another, cook or have dinner together with housemates, study mates, friends, people from your study program or student association, or family.
- Reach out, tap into networks and resources
- Participate in activities of your School.
- Actively participate in lectures and working groups.
- Join a study/student association.
- Contact your student mentor for advice on this.
- Connect with study mates to interact about the course, difficulties, and questions. Find a study mate who is taking the same course and with whom you can discuss or study together. E.g. walk together / at the same time (call) to chat and/or to discuss study subjects.
- Go on a walk with a fellow student! Healthy and social via TiU Walks.
- Register on Edumi, an online platform that helps you connect with other students via a matching system.
- You're not the only one who misses contact with fellow students. Many of us long for interaction; be creative and reach out. Just try it!
- Tell the people you trust, how you feel. Talking about it can help.
We are Tilburg University
On this page you will find all initiatives to promote the well-being and mutual connection of students.
Online community - Student Life & Well-being
Tilburg University has launched the Facebook group Student Life & Well-being. In this online community we inform you about our well-being initiatives, engage with you and answer the questions asked in the group. We also encourage you to post your own well-being content (e.g. events, tips or articles). Feel free to share online or offline activities, tips and of course your support!
Living Room Tilburg University
Maranatha remains open in this period with a Living Room for all students and employees. If you want to see someone or sit somewhere else than in your own room, you are very welcome in the cozy meeting room of Maranatha, Prof. Cobbenhagenlaan 19.
Live talk shows: The Tilburg Campus Dialogues
Tilburg University is starting a series of live talk shows from its new Faculty Club studio. Watch all editions here.