The Master’s program of Information Management prepares you for a career at the interface of Information Technologies and business. Your expertise will be key in translating strategic and operational needs into better systems to improve performance.
Pursue an international career at the interface of IT, Business and Management
Organizations nowadays rely heavily on IT to meet businesses’ needs. The program focuses on three pillars:
- Preparing for the Future: digital business and a digital society
- Managing Change: to achieve better performance
- Managing the Present: optimizing operational service delivery by IT to the business functions
In short, you will learn how to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
A Tilburg University Master's Information Management program offers you:
- Excellent career prospects. The Master in Information Management currently ranks among the top 10
programs in the Netherlands as regards best career prospects. You will
find it easy to find a job after graduation and can choose from a
diverse range of positions and organizations.
- Teaching by international lecturers who bring a blend of contrasting experiences and perspectives into the classroom. The department of Information Management is a global department that collaborates with top universities around the world.
- The latest knowledge in the field of IT thanks to Tilburg University's position at the forefront of international research.
- A strong link with the business world; the program has an advisory board with members from leading companies, regular guest speakers and offers internships as common basis for the Master's thesis.
- A degree qualification ranked among the top 10 for best career prospects according to a recent study.
Information Management in short
|Start||End of August and end of January|
|Duration||One year. Check the courses and program structure|
|Title||Master of Science (MSc)|
|Best preparatory Bachelor’s programs||Economie en Informatica (former Information Management) A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Bedrijfseconomie, International Business Administration (former Business Studies) including the courses Databases, Business Process Analysis I and Information Systems Strategy. Check the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Pre-Master’s program||Yes, for hbo students and university graduates|
|After graduation||Working in the alignment of information and business strategy, information officer, consultancy in the area of ICT implementation and application development in international software houses and consultancy agencies, PhD track. More about the career perspectives|
|Rankings||#12 in Europe in Economics & Business - Academic Ranking of World Universities|
|#51-100 in the world in Economics & Business - Academic Ranking of World Universities|
|#18 in the world in Economics and Business - Global Universities Ranking US News, 2016|