The Master’s program of Information Management prepares you for a career at the interface of Information Technologies and business. Your expertise will be key in translating strategic and operational needs into better systems to improve performance.
Pursue an international career at the interface of IT, Business and Management
The program focuses on three pillars:
- Preparing for the Future: digital business and a digital society
- Managing Change: to achieve better performance
- Managing the Present: optimizing operational service delivery by IT to the business functions
In short, you will learn how to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
A Tilburg University Master's Information Management program offers you:
- Excellent career prospects. The Master in Information Management currently ranks among the top 10 programs in the Netherlands as regards best career prospects. You will find it easy to find a job after graduation and can choose from a diverse range of positions and organizations.
- Teaching by international lecturers who bring a blend of contrasting experiences and perspectives into the classroom. The department of Information Management is a global department that collaborates with top universities around the world.
According to the latest Times Higher Education ranking Tilburg University is #1 in the Netherlands and #3 in Europe in the field of Economics and Business.
- The latest knowledge in the field of IT thanks to Tilburg University's position at the forefront of international research.
- A strong link with the business world; the program has an advisory board with members from leading companies, regular guest speakers. And, the program offers internships as common basis for the Master's thesis.
- A degree qualification ranked among the top 10 for best career prospects according to a recent study.
Information Management in short
Management). A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University
in Bedrijfseconomie, International Business Administration
(former Business Studies) including the courses
Databases, Business Process Analysis I and
Information Systems Strategy.
Check the admission requirements and application procedure
strategy, information officer, consultancy in the area
of ICT implementation and application development in
international software houses and consultancy
agencies, PhD track. More about the
Times Higher Education Ranking 2016
► #18 in the world in Economics and Business
Global Universities Ranking US News 2016
Other programs that you might be interested in:
- International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
- Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM)
- Strategic Management