Social and behavioral sciences
The Education and Research Institute fosters all the fundamental research in the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences. By providing its research staff and visiting researchers with a congenial research environment and excellent opportunities, it promotes innovative and high-quality multi-disciplinary, multi-level and international research.
Researchers from Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences participate in a number of institutes which focus on specific essential issues. Most institutes are multidisciplinary.
- CoRPS, Center of Research on Psychology in Somatic diseases
- EVS, European Values Study
- Tiber, Tilburg Institute for Behavioral Economics Research
- Tranzo, Scientific center for care and welfare
- Babylon, Centrum voor Studies van de Multiculturele Samenleving
- CIR, Center for Innovation Research
- INTERVICT, International Victimology Institute Tilburg
- ReflecT, Research Institute for Flexicurity, Labour Market Dynamics and Social Cohesion