Business Member Benefits TiPD
TiPD business members are notified by alerts about new papers, receive event reports and presentations, and other communications related to private debt. TiPD will also organize high quality non-bank private debt events around the world and invite business members to participate.
Business members have free access to our annual conference and receive the conference documentation thereafter. Moreover, we develop engaging and exclusive events for our business members.
- Belonging to a global network that is a home for all with an interest in non-bank private debt.
- Receiving communications regarding academic papers, announcements and events.
- Attendance at the Annual Members’ Conference (no charge).
- Priority for speaking opportunities, sponsorship opportunities, or attendance at private events.
- Mentioning on the TiPD website which is exposed to both industry experts and academics.
- Affiliation with TiPD and the implicit recognition of being an institution that supports the development of knowledge in the field of non-bank private debt.
- Contributing to world-class research by being supportive of projects at top universities around the globe.
Access to Events
Many of our events are by invitation only (particularly the academic conferences, roundtables and one-on-one meetings). Members shall receive materials (papers, slides, videos) from selected events whenever possible.
The Annual Members’ Meeting usually takes place in Spring, typically organized alongside our annual conference. All members are welcome to attend this event free of charge. It is a good opportunity to meet with other members, learn more about TiPD’s plans for the future, and engage with leading practitioners and scholars in the field of non-bank private debt.
Business Member’s Website Presence
- Business Members are mentioned on the TiPD website. The page is managed and edited by TiPD and subject to Tilburg University policy. Our business members receive an opportunity to present themselves with
- Institution name and logo
- Contact information & link to institution website
- Description field allowing for a short (maximum 100 words) introduction of the member.
The cost of a Business Membership is currently EUR 1,000 per annum (excluding VAT).
(correct as at November 2020)
If you are interested to become a business member of TiPD, you can register online and we will be happy to verify your application and contact you in due time.