The Student Desk can help you with the following
The Student Desk can help you with the following administrative issues:
- Study progress
- Late registration for written examinations
- Tilburg University card
- Grade transcripts
Regarding program-specific matters, you can visit the Student Desk for:
- Entry requirements
- Schedule and examination matters
- Special arrangements
- Pick up and submit forms
If you have any questions about your studies, you can also visit the online databases Ask TiSEM, Ask Humanities, Ask Law School, Ask TSB. If you cannot find the answer to your question on this database, you can contact the Student Desk directly via the contact button. This will immediately be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Workshops and training courses
Maybe you want to work on your skills or building your knowledge through extracurricular activities. Or perhaps you will be graduating at the end of this year. Read more how Academic Support can help you to achieve your goals.
An appointment with advisors and counselors
An appointment with the:
- Dean of students
- Study and career counselor (Student Career Center)
- Student psychologist
- Top sports coordinator
can be arranged via Ask Student Desk, at the Student Desk (room A 301) or by telephone at +31(0)13 466 8000.
An appointment with the academic advisor from Humanities and TSB can be arranged via the knowledge databases Ask Humanities and Ask TSB at the Student Desk (room A 301) or by telephone at +31(0)13 466 8000.
Job market orientation and entrepreneurship
If you are looking to enter the job market, the Student Desk can help you in a number of ways:
- Attend one of our drop-in sessions to check your cv and application letter and ask any questions about applications and the jobs market. No appointment needed!
- Visit the Career Portal to look for an internship, select a graduation project, or land that first job. You can make further inquiries about the Career Portal at the Student Desk.
- Make an appointment at the Student Desk to get advice and supervision regarding starting your own business.
- Make an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss your degree course and career path (see above).
Immigration visiting hours
International students can discuss immigration related questions and/or concerns during the visiting hours of the central Immigration Office .
The visiting hours will be held every Tuesday between 10 am 12 pm and on Thursday between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm at the Student Desk (3rd floor of the Academia building). Visiting the Immigration Office outside the visiting hours is only possible by appointment.
If you have questions about AV, IT or the Library, please contact the LIS Service Desk.
Contact the Student Desk
Ask knowledge databases: 24/7 answers to your questions
The fastest way to find an answer to your question is to consult Ask Student Desk, Ask TiSEM, Ask Humanities, Ask Law School, Ask TSB. In this knowledge databases, you will find the most frequently asked questions about studying at Tilburg University.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can ask the staff at the Student Desk questions via the web form. At the bottom of almost every answer, you will find a link to the form (the envelope icon).
Student Desk: Opening hours or contact by telephone
It is also possible to speak to the staff at the desk or contact the staff by telephone. Please keep in mind that we are difficult to reach by phone.
The Student Desk is open on weekdays from 10:00 - 16:00 hrs.
- Academia Building, A 301 (Route 14)
Professor Cobbenhagenlaan 205
5037 DB Tilburg
You can contact us by telephone:
- 0031 (0)13 466 8000.
- Between 10:00 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 15:30
Please keep in mind that we are difficult to reach by phone.
- Student Desk
PO Box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
At the Student Desk, we are glad to help you.
That is what we stand for!
- We help you in a friendly manner.
- We clearly tell you what we can and cannot do for you.
- We have the expertise to answer your questions correctly
- The knowledge database Ask Student Desk, where you can find answers to your questions yourself, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question in the knowledge database, there is a web form under virtually every question. We often answer web forms within a day, but at the latest within 3 business days.
- Would you rather talk to an employee, then you can find us in Academia on week days between 10.00 and 16.00 hrs.
- We can be reached by phone on business days between 10.00 and 12.00 and between 13.30 and 15.30 hrs. However, we can best be reached through the knowledge database, the web form and at the desk.
- If we do not know the answer to your question, we refer you to the right person or office.
- We are always open to tips and suggestions to improve our service. You can drop thes in the mailbox in front of the Student Desk.