International Admission Coordinator
The International Admissions team, based within the International Office, is here to help applicants applying for admission to any of our Bachelor and Master’s programs who have an international (non-Dutch) diploma.
We are pleased to help you with any questions you may have about:
- Our admission requirements: including language tests, GRE and GMAT tests (as applicable).
- Our application procedure: including questions about required documents.
- Unconditional admission: including original certified hard copies and the deadline.
- Preparations for the start of your studies: including your arrival, Registration Days.
Whom to contact?
Please see the information below regarding whom to contact, depending on the program for which you wish to apply (or for which you have already applied).
Want to know which school your study program belongs to? Check the overview of all Bachelor's, Pre-Master's and Master's programs.
Data Science programs
Bachelor's program Data Science
The BSc Data Science is a joint program of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). The application and admission procedure is done via TU/e. You can contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master's program Data Science in Business and Entrepreneurship
The MSc Data Science in Business and Entrepreneurship is a joint program of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). The application and admission procedure is done via Tilburg University. You can contact the Admissions Officer at:
- Ms. Michelle Berkhout
Master’s program Data Science and Society
- Mr. Anas Altamimi
Tilburg School of Catholic Theology
Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences
Tilburg Law School
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Ms. Christa Suos-Janssen
Bachelor program in Psychology: for questions about the Numerus Fixus selection procedure please contact the Numerus Fixus Coordinator:
- Ms. Katrien van Gorp
Pre-Master's, Master's and Research Master's programs
- Ms. Michelle Berkhout
General telephone number
You can also contact us at the general Admissions Office telephone number +31 (0)13 466 3661. Available from Monday to Thursday from:
- 10:00 - 11:30 hrs
- 14:30 - 16:00 hrs
For other questions you may have, please go to the appropriate website/contact person listed below.
Our Immigration Coordinators will contact you from April onwards (for the September intake) and from November onwards (for the February intake).
Do you want more information on accommodation? Please contact our Housing Officer via email@example.com
- More information about the Study Program Introduction per School
- Check the quick guide for new students
Registration for courses
- Please go to our Registration for courses webpage
Exemptions for courses
- Visit the webpage Apply for exemptions for courses
Literature lists/buying books
- Check the webpage What books do I need to buy?
- Making use of your language vouchers: for more information regarding this, please go to the webpage Cashing in Language Vouchers