As an international student you need to arrange several practical matters to assure yourself of an untroubled stay in the Netherlands, including the immigration formalities.
Preparing your stay
- The Immigration Coordinators are happy to apply for your visa and/or residence permit and will guide you step-by-step through the process.
- The Immigration Coordinators start the immigration procedure from May onwards. You will receive an invitation email automatically.
- The Immigration Team has a special agreement with the Dutch Immigration Service to speed up this process and to make it as smooth as possible for you.
Information: changes due to coronavirus
Contact the Immigration Team
If you have a question, do not hesitate to contact our Immigration Coordinators. You can also check our FAQ section about immigration in times of corona.
Ellis RendersImmigration Coordinator
Kristel WeijtersImmigration Coordinator
Erik GeersImmigration Coordinator
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to hold visiting hours in person. You can discuss immigration related questions and/or concerns during the telephone consultation hours of the Immigration Team. The visiting hours will be held at telephone number +31 (0)13 466 4707 on:
Please note: The Immigration Team will not be available via telephone on Tuesday July 20. We will be back on Wednesday July 21.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 to 11:00 hrs
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 15:00 to 16:00 hrs
It is possible to ask your question via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.