Aangifte doen van diefstal of vermissing

Reporting theft or loss

Has personal and/or business property been stolen or lost at Tilburg University? Then you can report this to the Safety & Security department.

A report is always made and, if possible, the department launches an investigation. A report must also always be made to the police. The Safety & Security Department can guide you through this process.