What to do in case of an emergency?
How to report an emergency on campus?
Call security via emergency number (013-466) 2525 and report briefly and clearly:
- Name and work address
- Phone number
- What has happened
- Where it happened and if there are any casualties.
In case of fire, also press the hand fire alarm. This report always arrives at the Security of building V and from there a signal goes to the fire department.
What to do if the Slow-whoop signal goes off?
- Stay calm, follow the instructions of the FAFS officers (recognizable by their vests) and leave the building.
- Follow the indicated escape route.
- Go to the assembly point and await further instructions.
- Do not use the elevator.
- Make sure that the visitors also leave the building.
If it is not an emergency case, please contact the Security Department in the Vigilant Building.
Information for FAFS officers
There is a page on intranet for the university's in-house emergency responders (FAFS) and first responders with additional information.