(Proces-)evaluatie en implementatie onderzoek Project Alcoholproblematiek JBZ - Promotieonderzoek
J.M. Bisschop, dr. A.D. Rozema, H.M. de Jonge (JBZ), prof. dr. J.J.P. Mathijssen, prof. dr. H. van de Mheen
Since 2019 the implementation of this project has been started for patients at the gastroenterological department, spreading throughout the other clinical wards, emergency departments, and outpatient departments.
- Systematic review about which screening instrument to choose for detecting problematic alcohol use among adult patients in hospitals.
- Data research about the patient population and interventions that were suggested in the interdisciplinary approach that was given in addition to SBIRT for patients with severe alcohol use disorders.
- Data research about the effect of the interdisciplinary approach in addition to SBIRT for patients with severe alcohol use disorders.
- Quantitative study on the long-term effect of the temporary abstinence challenge given to the outpatients.
- Qualitative study on the experience of the outpatients participating and health professionals providing the temporary alcohol challenge.