Get the opportunity to put yourself on the fast track to the international management career of your dreams
Highly skilled generalist
Organizations today seek employees with a broad understanding of global business. The Master's program in International Management offers you exactly this opportunity: to become a highly skilled generalist with an integrated overview of business, management and corporate responsibility that is essential to any successful manager.
Business and Management disciplines
The course curriculum covers all the major business and management disciplines: accounting, marketing, management, organizational systems, and finance - while ensuring that you will have a comprehensive understanding of how organizations can operate in a corporate responsible way to create value for every stakeholder involved.
Why choose the Master International Management?
A Tilburg University Master's program in International Management offers you:
- The broad knowledge framework and comprehensive skill set needed for understanding, managing and resolving the diverse dilemmas that exist within an organization.
- A truly global experience that includes teaching by international academics and practitioners, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- A student-centred approach to learning, where you enjoy more individual attention from professors and thus more time to delve into topics and test your ideas.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career.
- Ideal preparation for a future managerial career whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Two start dates are available for the Master's program in International Management: end of August and end of January.