Put yourself on the fast track to the international management career of your dreams
Are you interested in an international career in business? Do you want to work at a major multinational or at a consulting firm in an international environment? Then the Master’s program in International Management is the right program for you.
Become a highly trained all-rounder with management skills applicable in an international context
Organizations today seek employees with a broad understanding of international business. The Master's program in International Management offers you exactly this opportunity: to become a highly trained all-rounder with not only a thorough knowledge of management theories, but also with the skill set to apply this knowledge in an international context.
With a program dat covers all major business disciplines, corporate responsibility ánd cross-cultural negotiations
The course curriculum covers all the major business disciplines, including marketing, management, and finance, and is supplemented with skills training in consulting and cross-cultural negotiation. The program also trains students to apply knowledge and skills in a responsible way to create value for relevant stakeholders.
A Tilburg University Master's program in International Management offers you:
- The broad knowledge framework and comprehensive skill set needed for understanding, managing and resolving the diverse dilemmas that exist within an organization.
- A truly global experience that includes teaching by international academics and practitioners, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- The opportunity to do an internship: the curriculum facilitates the possibility of doing an internship. Get some work experience, obtain a good picture of how things work in practice and build up your network.
- A student-centered approach to learning, where you enjoy more individual attention from professors and thus more time to delve into topics and test your ideas.
- Ideal preparation for a future managerial career whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
The International Management program in short
|Start||End of August and end of January|
|Duration||One year. More about the courses and program structure|
|Title||Master of Science (MSc)|
|Best preparatory Bachelor’s programs||Bedrijfseconomie, International Business Administration. More about the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Pre-Master's program||Yes, for hbo students and university graduates|
|After graduation||Positions (including traineeships) at consultancy firms and at major multinationals as (among others) account manager, financial analyst, business development manager, or internal consultant. More about the career prospects|