Information for suppliers
Tilburg University invoices must meet certain conditions. Here you can find what those are.
Tilburg University has a central digital processing for purchase invoices. To be able to process invoices, the following conditions must be met, in addition to the requirements of the Tax and Customs Administration.
Invoices are delivered in one of the following ways:
- Preferably send the invoice as .XML in UBL 2.0 or UBL 2.1 format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoices can also be sent via PEPPOL (KvK 41095855).
- Otherwise send invoice as PDF directly (without intermediary) to email@example.com. Maximum one PDF per message.
- Invoice is provided with a purchase order number (55000... or PO-2020-...) or a budget code (4 or 8 digits) and contact person.
- Invoice contains one purchase order number or budget code. Summary invoices will not be processed.
- If applicable, include Tilburg University’s VAT number (NL002791250B01) on the invoice (for sales tax purposes).
Attn. Finance Service Center K 1046
PO box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
Only invoices that meet the requirements will be processed.
Please note: firstname.lastname@example.org only for debit and credit notes.
All other correspondence and personal contact is via our Finance Service Centre:
Telephone: +31 (0)13 - 466 4242