Tilburg University's main aim is to provide top-level academic education with a mix of classic and modern programs. Educational programs at Dutch universities are regularly assessed in national quality review procedures, in which our programs are rated as excellent.
National Student Survey, 2016 - 2017- 2018- 2019
US news, 2020
Keuzegids Universiteiten, 2020
Download a personalized brochure, with information on:
- Program content and admission requirements
- Housing, immigration matters, student life in Tilburg
- An impression of the career prospects
The business programs of the School of Economics and Management have been accredited by the Association To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Tilburg University is therefore proud to be distinguished as one of the very select group of European institutions to acquire AACSB accreditation.
Knowledge, skills, and character
As a student you need sufficient time and attention to find out which path in life is right for you. To support you with that, Tilburg University offers you support and a nurturing environment. Our educational profile has three pillars: profound knowledge, professional skills, and personal development (= character). We believe that with these 3 pillars you will be fully prepared to deal with and handle complex problems in a changing society.
Tight learning community
Thresholds at Tilburg University are low. We like you to have a great deal of contact with fellow students, teachers and the program team. Ours is a compact university with classes that are taught in small groups whenever possible or feasible. Students and teachers constitute a learning community in which active participation and strong commitment to and in classes is of paramount importance.
Top-level academic education
In national and international quality review procedures our education and research programs are rated as excellent.
Tilburg University is, for example:
- #32 worldwide in Business and Economics - Times Higher Education Subject Ranking 2020
- #17 worldwide in Economics and Business - US News Best Global Universities 2020
- #41 worldwide in Economics & Econometrics - QS University Rankings 2019
- #52 worldwide in Law - Times Higher Education World University Rankings by subject 2020
- #51 worldwide in Psychology - Times Higher Education World University Rankings by subject 2020
- #125-150 worldwide in Social Sciences - Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020