Talent at work: new edition Tilburg University Magazine
The uncertain and constantly changing job market requires us to keep developing ourselves. It is an important theme for Tilburg University, for students, staff, and alumni. Work is an essential driving force, both for individuals and society. In this edition of Tilburg University Magazine, we explore the dynamic relationship between talent development and the labor market.
Read our free Tilburg University Magazine
- Interviews with former students
- Scientific updates
- Stories about the past and the present
A small selection from the new edition of the online magazine:
- We present research conducted by students on how to improve the job satisfaction of migrant workers
- We talk about the flexible job market in an episode of our science podcast series Science Quest
- We share tips for employers and employees to work on their career development
- We show how we collaborate with social partners to promote broad prosperity through the job market
- We show how our alumni develop their talents at work
Talent at work
In dialogue about a more inclusive labor market: ‘Some people are afraid of education and training’
Jessie and Prakhar won Societal Challenge 2023: ‘The practical experience you gain here is extremely valuable’
Would you like to receive this magazine in your inbox?
Yes, I would like to receive the online Tilburg University Magazine by e-mail. It is published two to three times a year.