Tilburg Winter Camp
The 2021 Tilburg Accounting Winter Camp will be held on the 16th of December 2021.
The Tilburg Accounting Winter Camp aims to bring together accounting researchers to share and discuss their latest research. This year the Winter Camp will be a fully online event. We still expect an active and engaging research atmosphere.
The preliminary program is as follows:
- 13:00-14:00: David Veenman (University of Amsterdam)
“Outliers and Robust Inference in Archival Accounting Research”, coauthored with Joachim Gassen
- 14:15-15:15: Claudia Marangoni (Tilburg University)
"Do compliance monitors provide net benefits to firms? Evidence from bribery scandals", coauthored with Dan Amiram and Igor Goncharov
- 15:45-16:45: Teri Yohn (Emory University)
“Measuring portfolio gains from earnings announcement trading signals” with Matthew Lyle
- 17:00-18:00: Pablo Casas Arce (Arizona State University) "Motivating through Managing by Walking Around"
- 18.05: Social gathering in gather.town
For more information, contact the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.