Tilburg University & corona
As of March 11, 2023, the government cancelled the last corona measures.
The advice on testing for COVID-19 and isolation after corona contamination expire. The government provides some general guidelines. In line with the government's advice, we follow the following guidelines within Tilburg University:
- We ask everyone to continue to adhere to the general hygiene measures:
- Regularly washing your hands remains important
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Ventilate indoor areas and provide fresh air
- Use common sense when you have flu or cold symptoms:
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Considering employees: in case of mild symptoms, consult with your supervisor about the possibility of working from home
- If you travel abroad, check the travel advice of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs prior to your trip Travel advice | Netherlands Worldwide
Naturally, we are keeping a close eye on the situation regarding COVID-19. If there are new developments, this page will be updated.
More information on COVID-19 regulations for prospective students