Scholarship available for Master and PhD candidates from Chile. Tilburg University offers an additional tuition waiver.
About the CONICYT Scholarship
Tilburg University has an agreement with the National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research (CONICYT - Chile) to provide a mutual scholarship. CONICYT supported by the Ministry of Education in Chile aims to enhance science and technology in the country and also improve international connections.
Who can apply?
Highly motivated Chilean citizens wishing to pursue a Master or PhD at Tilburg University
What does the scholarship consists of?
Tilburg University offers:
- A 25% discount on tuition fees over €10.000 for eligible Master's students
- For PhD students Tilburg University waives all tuition fee
- All scholarship beneficiaries will be offered free language vouchers worth 12 ECTS. Provided there is enough space, the language vouchers can be used for language courses offered by the Tilburg University Language Center.
- A one-way air ticket in economy class, from the nearest airport of the scholar’s place of origin to the place of study and a one-way air ticket in economy class, back from the place of study to Chile at the end of the study program
- A one-time allowance to cover settlement expenses
- A one-time relocation allowance
- A yearly allowance for books and/or materials
- An allowance per year to cover health insurance
For more information, please visit: www.conicyt.cl/becas-conicyt/files/2012/10/TilburgAcuerdoFirmadoEsp.pdf
How to apply?
In order to apply for the CONICYT scholarship, you have to first be admitted to a graduate program at Tilburg University. You can then submit an online application directly to CONICYT. To apply, please use the following platform: http://spl.conicyt.cl/auth/
For more information, please visit the Becas Conicyt website