CentER Graduate School for Economics and Business
The CentER Graduate School offers various programs to graduates and professionals in the fields of business and economics.
By joining the Graduate School, you will join many others who have made CentER their academic home. Since its inception in 1992, over 540 CentER students have successfully completed their PhD studies.
Why choose our graduate program?
- Your CentER qualification is recognized worldwide, because we are ranked as one of the top universities in the world.
- You will study with scholars from all around the globe.
- Besides courses and electives, you will be taught in small groups by CentER fellows and visitors from international institutes.
- You will be well prepared for the international job market, in business and economics.
- You will have access to our state-of-the-art facilities, databases, CentERlab, and our modern Tilburg University Library.
At the Graduate School, we are here to help you find the right program.
PhD/Research Master's programs for graduates
CentER offers two graduate programs in business and economics. These five-year programs consist of a two-year Research Master’s program, followed by a three-year PhD program. After finishing your studies, you will be well prepared for an academic position at any top university in the world.
PhD Program for Professionals
Are you an experienced professional from the business, banking, or government sector? Are you looking for a new challenge in your professional career development? Then our PhD Program for Professionals may be just what you are looking for. Our program provides you with a framework that enables you to take doctoral courses and write a doctoral thesis on a part-time basis. In this way, CentER Graduate School can help you achieve your professional ambition.