Meet the MindLabs Projects
Are you curious about the issues on the horizon for the next few years? Then sign up for the 'Meet the MindLabs projects' broadcast that we'll air via Teams on the 4th of February from 4.30 - 5.45 PM.
The RegioDeal MasterMinds project brings together knowledge institutions and businesses to boost regional innovation. Five PhDs work closely with the business community to bring together state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and practical questions. Featured by the MindLabs' facilities and network we take new steps in the themes of Virtual & Augmented Reality in training and learning; serious gaming and knowledge retention; and data science for behavioural change.
- Professor Max Louwerse, research leader of the five Region Deal projects.
- The issues in focus:
- What is the added value of technology in training air force pilots?
- How does the Port of Rotterdam work on transferring experience between co-workers in complex decision-making?
- How can Interpolis give people tailormade, personalized advice to limit risks?
- How does Actemium make sure that maintenance operators get home safely in the evening?
- How does Marel's maintenancework develop pushed by corona measures?
- How do Zwijsen and SpaceBuzz enrich children's learning with technology?
- Closing words by prof. dr. Wim van de Donk, rector magnificus and president of the Executive Board of Tilburg University.