TiSEM centers and networks
The research of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management is partly organized into research programs and partly into thematic institutes.
Each institute is specialized in one or more knowledge areas. There are faculty as well as interfaculty, multidisciplinairy, institutes. In the latter experts from multidisciplinair angles work together. Always from an innovative point of view.
Tilburg Sustainability Center (TSC)
- Themes: sustainability, sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, environmental economics, environmental law
- Disciplines: economics, law, social sciences
Fiscal Institute’s Tilburg (FIT)
- Themes: Dutch and international taxation, pensions and future facilities
- Disciplines: fiscal law, fiscal economics
European Banking Center (EBC)
- Themes: European banking system and supervision
- Disciplines: economics, finance, social sciences, law
ERISS (European Research Institute's in Service Science)
Theme: innovation in services
Disciplines: economics, computer science, management of information provision
Netspar (Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement)
Themes: pensions, aging and retirement
Disciplines: economics, finance, sociology
TiBER (Tilburg Institute's for Behavioral Economics Research)
Theme: consumer behaviour
Disciplines: social psychology, economics
TILEC (Tilburg Law and Economics Center)
Theme: market governance
Disciplines: economics, law.