Program and courses Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence
Study how intelligent systems can better serve individuals, companies and organizations. You will acquire techniques such as Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and develop skills in the area of data mining, text mining, natural language processing, programming, and data processing.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 6 elective track courses (36 ECTS in total)
- 2 research skills modules (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either at the end of August or at the end of January.
Research skill modules
Master’s thesis / Internship
Short overview of the Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence program
- Based on theoretical insights and programming skills, you learn to understand artificial intelligence, optimize learning systems and develop new intelligent applications.
- Learn how human cognition and artificial intelligence relate to each other. You study processes regarding attention, visual and auditory perception, memory, language use and decision making.
- Work in a growing field driven by the datafication of our lives and the implementation of AI-based solutions in the context of online services, social media, and business communication.
- Choose from a wide range of theoretical courses and skills courses catering to your individual area of interest.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application