Career prospects Data Science: Business and Governance
After completing the Master’s track in Data Science: Business and Governance you will be an expert in data mining, data analysis as well as in the economic, management and legal perspectives on big data.
Knowledge and skills
Gain skills in programming, analyzing large datasets, forecasting techniques, recognizing patterns, and visualization of data.
These skills are useful in careers as for example Marketing Research Analyst, Data Protection Manager, Predictive Analytics Modeler, or Data Scientist.
Recent placements include:
- Data Scientist at ABN Amro Bank N.V.
- Data Science & Business Intelligence Consultant at Incentro
- Data Scientist at Eneco
- Data Scientist at Data Science Lab
- Technical Web Analyst at OnMarc Online Customer Insight
- PDEng User System Interaction at Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Qualified Medical Informatician at Máxima Medical Center
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2,5 (average)
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: EUR 2,310
Source: National Alumni Survey 2016 | N = 35
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Data Science: Business and Governance?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application