International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
Become a "hybrid" manager with three Master’s degrees at the intersection of Information Systems (IS) and business functions – all within an international business context. This multiple degree is a track of MSc Information Management.
Why the International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)?
- Help international organizations set up, optimize and manage information systems and IT processes to meet strategic and operational needs. You will learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and processes.
- International experience. In two years you will receive three Master's degrees from three major universities:
- AIX-Marseille University, France:
Master Sciences du Management Spécialité Management et Technologies de l’Information
- Turku University, Finland:
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
- Tilburg University, the Netherlands:
Master of Science in Information Management
- AIX-Marseille University, France:
- During your master’s thesis the program facilitates an internship in an internationally operating company, providing you with fast track career opportunities.
Program and courses
- This two-year multiple degree program consists of 120 credits (ECTS).
- You start in Marseille (France) at the end of August and move to Turku (Finland) in February.
- You will start the second year at Tilburg University. In the second semester of the second year you will write your master’s thesis and do your internship, with which you will complete your study program.
Fall semester: Aix-Marseille University, France
- International Marketing
- International Strategy
- Project Management
- Multicultural Environment
- International Seminar
- Language Courses
- Management of Information System and Data Governance
Spring semester: University of Turku, Finland
- Management of ICT services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Digital Economy and Business Models
- Knowledge Work
- Research methods
- Languages and communication studies
Fall semester: Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- Business Process Integration
- Advanced Data Management
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Business Analytics and Emerging Trends
Elective courses* (choose one, 6 ECTS in total):
- IT Governance and Strategic Sourcing
- Service Oriented Enterprise
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy*
- Business Intelligence & Business Analytics*
- Smart Business Networks*
- Digital Transformation and Innovation*
- Interactive Data Transformation*
* These elective courses take place in the third or fourth unit of the second semester.
Spring semester: Tilburg University, the Netherlands
The second semester of the IMMIT program includes an internship in an internationally operating company besides your thesis work (30 ECTS in total). This internship could be anywhere in the world and gives you fast track career opportunities.
Typically, IMMIT courses are organized around on-campus education at all three universities.
However, in ‘Corona-times’ we offer the complete educational program in an online format, to deal with (travel) restrictions imposed by the governments.
If the situation normalizes, on-campus education again becomes available. Our slogan therefore is: on-campus if we can, online because we can.
Please note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
What do students think of IMMIT?
Application and admission
Best preparatory programs
A bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree either in Management, Economics, Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information Systems.
You apply via the Top Apply application system of Aix-Marseille University France.
Follow all steps on the registration page.
There is no specific pre-master's program for this multiple degree. You can do the pre-master in Information Management and then register for the selection of this multiple degree program.
For more information, you can send an email to TiSEM-MSc-Immit@tilburguniversity.edu