International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
Become a "hybrid" manager with three Master’s degrees at the intersection of Information Systems (IS) and business functions – all within an international business context. This multiple degree is a track of MSc Information Management.
Why the International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)?
- Help international organizations set up, optimize and manage information systems and IT processes to meet strategic and operational needs. You will learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and processes.
- International experience. In two years you will receive three master’s degrees from three major universities:
- AIX-Marseille University, France
- Turku University, Finland
- Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- During your master’s thesis the program facilitates an internship in an internationally operating company, providing you with fast track career opportunities.
Program and courses
- This two-year multiple degree program consists of 120 credits (ECTS).
- You start in Marseille (France) at the end of August and move to Turku (Finland) in February.
- You will start the second year at Tilburg University. In the second term of the second year you will write your master’s thesis and do your internship, with which you will complete your study program.
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Application and admission
Best preparatory programs
A bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree either in Management, Economics, Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information Systems.
You apply via the Top Apply application system of Aix-Marseille University France.
Follow all steps on the registration page.
There is no specific pre-master's program for this multiple degree. You can do the pre-master in Information Management and then register for the selection of this multiple degree program.
For more information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org