Career prospects International Master in Management of IT
The IMMIT program is designed to prepare students to become hybrid managers at the intersection of Information Systems (IS) and business functions within an increasingly international business context, for example:
- Manager of international IS projects: e.g., deploying global ERP systems
- IS management positions, e.g. Chief Information Officers (CIO), IT manager, Information Manager
- Business analyst /Designer of systems to support transnational operations
- IS strategy consultant in internationally operating companies
- Manager of IT Offshore Outsourcing
- IT Entrepreneur
Recent placements include:
- Associate Project Manager at Deutsche Post AG
- Big Data Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- IT Management Trainee at ING Bank N.V.
- Recommender Systems Analyst at SAP
- Software Engineer at CGI Netherlands
- Big Data Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank
- Software Engineer at CGI
- Project Manager Services at Cisco Systems
- SAP Consultant at Deloitte
- Enterprise Technical Support and Operations at Google
- Business Analytics and Optimization Consultant at IBM Global Business Services
Become part of a strong network
The IMMIT consortium is keen to maintain and strengthen the relationship with our alumni wherever they live. By means of the cohort set-up, students will develop a strong connection with one another and an effective alumni network that will be advantageous to their future career.
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the International Master in Management of IT?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application