Career prospects Marketing Analytics
Career opportunities are plentiful for marketing researchers. Your degree will be an excellent launch pad for a career as consultant, analyst or market researcher.
Knowledge and skills
Your expert knowledge and skills in both marketing and research methodology are well sought-after by organizations, giving you the flexibility to choose in which industry or specialist position to pursue your career.
Recent placements include:
- Qualitative Marketing Researcher at Ipsos
- Researcher Consumer Behavior at CentERdata
- Business Analyst at GfK
- Market Researcher at MetrixLab
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at UWV
- Customer Insight Analyst at Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- Market Data Analyst at Bol.com
- Marketing Database Analyst at Ziggo
- Database marketeer at KPN
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
- Marketing Personalization Specialist at Coolblue
- Data Scientist/Analyst at Jumbo
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3,6
- Alumni (very) satisfied with the program: 100%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,453,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=5
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Analytics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application