TST Partner Scholarships
Tilburg School of Theology (TST) maintains and fosters mutually beneficial partnerships with leading institutions around the world. The TST Partner Scholarship creates opportunities for talented students from our partner universities who would like to study at TST for their Master’s degree.
For the year 2024/2025 the scholarship has a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of € 4,500 instead of €6,000(*).
- If you receive a tuition fee waiver, this cannot be combined with another tuition fee waiver. Only the highest tuition fee waiver counts.
- This waiver applies only during the nominal period of study. For example, for a one year master’s program, the waiver will only be applied one academic year.
Who is eligible for the TST Partner Scholarship?
Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TST’s non-EU partner institutions as listed below and who wish to enroll in one of the following Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Catholic Theology for the academic year 2023/2024:
Students do not need to apply for this scholarship
All admitted students from the listed universities will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically.
Non-EU partner institutions
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella
- Charles Darwin University
- Edith Cowan University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- The University of New South Wales
- University of Tasmania
University of Technology Sydney
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Universidade Federal Fluminese
- Universidad del Rosario
- Pontifica Universidad Javeriana
- Bar-Ilan University
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Reichman University
- International Christian University
- Canterbury University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Pretoria