Career prospects Communication and Information Sciences
After completing a Master’s track in Communication and Information Sciences you will be a communication expert with a competitive edge in the labor market.
Knowledge and skills
Gain skills in marketing communication, text writing, non-verbal communication and language technology.
These skills are useful in careers like communication consultant in a PR agency, communication advisor in a multinational company or (non) profit organization, or communication trainer.
Recent placements include:
- Senior Internet Marketing Consultant at Leadrs
- SEA Specialist at Tribal Internet Marketing
- Online media specialist at MvH Media
- Key Account Manager Wholesale at Redbull
- Internal Communications Benelux at Unilever
- Specialist Marketing Resource Management at Rabo Bank
- 88% of our alumni find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Average time between graduation and first paid job is 3.12 months
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation is € 2,492
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=51 (all tracks of Communication and Information Sciences)
Become a teacher
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with others? If you are a Dutch graduate, you have the possibility to follow a one-year educational post-master to become a Dutch language teacher after finishing your Master’s program in Communication and Information Sciences.
After your master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Communication and Information Sciences?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application