Student Desk: Central Student Information Desk
The Student Desk is Tilburg University’s central student information desk. They can help you with the following matters.
The desk of the Student Desk is closed. How can I contact the Student Desk?
Information concerning coronavirus
Tilburg University is closely following the developments concerning the coronavirus and will provide any updates here. It is in contact with the Municipal Health Service (GGD) and National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
Workshops and training courses
An appointment with advisors and counselors
Job market orientation and entrepreneurship
If you have questions about library matters? Please contact Library Support.
Contact the Student Desk
The fastest way to find an answer to your question is to consult the Ask Student Desk. It is also possible to speak to one of the employees by telephone.
Ask knowledge databases: 24/7 answers to your questions
Student Desk: Opening hours or contact by telephone
Student Desk: Address
At the Student Desk, we are glad to help you
This is what we stand for:
- We help you in a friendly manner.
- We clearly tell you what we can and cannot do for you.
- We have the expertise to answer your questions correctly
- The knowledge database Ask Student Desk, where you can find answers to your questions yourself, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question in the knowledge database, there is a web form under virtually every question. We often answer web forms within a day, but at the latest within 3 business days.
- Would you rather talk to an employee, then you can find us in Academia on week days between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs. The Student Desk on campus is closed. We can be reached on our other channels (mail and phone).
- We can be reached by phone on business days between 10:00 and 12:00 hrs. and between 13:30 and 15:30 hrs. However, we can best be reached through the knowledge database, the web form and at the desk.
- If we do not know the answer to your question, we refer you to the right person or office.
- We are always open to tips and suggestions to improve our service. You can drop these in the mailbox in front of the Student Desk.