Overview of all our publications, Policy papers, and Discussion papers.
Selected Recent Publications
2021 and Forthcoming
- Mark Schankerman, and Florian Schuett (forthcoming)
Patent Screening, Innovation, and Welfare - Review of Economic Studies
- Inge Graef, and Jens Prüfer (forthcoming)
Governance of Data Sharing: a Law & Economics Proposal - Research Policy
- Jens Prüfer, and Christoph Schottmüller (fortcoming)
Competing with Big Data - Journal of Industrial Economics.
- Georgios Petropoulos, and Bert Willems
Long-term transmission rights and dynamic efficiency - Energy Economics, 88, 104714.
- Cédric Argenton, Damien Geradin, and Andreas Stephan
EU Cartel Law and Economics - Oxford University Press.
- Inge Graef, Martin Husovec, and Jasper van den Boom
Spill-overs in data governance: Uncovering the uneasy relationship between the GDPR’s right to data portability and EU sector-specific data access regimes - Journal of European Consumer and Market Law.
- Enrico Partiti
Regulating trade in forest-risk commodities - Journal of World Trade.
- Jan Potters, and Sigrid Suetens
Optimization incentives in dilemma games with strategic complementarity - European Economic Review.
- Alex Ruiz Feases
Sharpening the European Commission’s tools: Interim measures - European Competition Journal.
- Jan Boone, and Christoph Schottmüller
Do health insurers contract the best providers? Provider networks, quality and costs - International Economic Review.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, and Jens Prüfer
Faithful Strategies: How Religion Shapes Nonprofit Management - Management Science.