Research Support university library
LIS Research Support aims primarily at supporting the research process of researchers and research groups at Tilburg University. In addition, we offer services to support faculty and students.
Services for research
- Selection, acquisition, and providing access to scientific books, journals and scientific databases. Central starting point for searching scientific information is the catalog (WorldCat Discovery).
- Pure, the university-wide system to record scientific publications.
- Tilburg University Research Portal, information about Tilburg University research and access to scientific publications themselves.
- Information and advice on copyright, Open Access publishing and Open Science.
- Storage of research data in Dataverse and advice on storing and managing research data, for example via data management plans.
- Support in the use of reference manager EndNote.
- Instruction programs for the university community in the field of information skills and library-related technical skills.
- Workshops and meetings for researchers.
- Blog about research data management, open science and open access, copyright, Pure and the Tilburg University Research Portal, bibliometrics and research tools, acquisition and trials of new databases and other library resources, information literary, and workshops and meetings.
For researchers at Tilburg University, more information about these services is available on the university intranet.