Program and courses Finance
Obtain a solid foundation in the principles - and practice - of finance. Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world cases during assignments, simulation games and in-class discussions.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 3 core courses (18 ECTS)
- 4 elective courses (24 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This Master's program starts only end of August.
Make the most of your Master's
In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of program:
QTEM program: study abroad and traineeship (+1 year)
Talent Outreach Program (+1 year)
Or apply for a two-year dual degree program with one of our international partner universities, to get two full Master's degrees.
Dual degree: study abroad (+1 year)
Finance in short
Obtain a solid foundation in the principles - and practice - of finance.
- Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world cases during assignments, simulation games and in-class discussions.
- Specialize in either corporate finance or investment analysis through a wide selection of electives, and by choice of your Master's thesis topic. Or, students can specialize through the CFA or Pensions, Aging and Retirement track.
- Taught by some of the world's leading finance academics, faculty members from the Department of Finance at Tilburg University.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Finance?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application