Program and courses Finance
Gain a solid foundation in the principles - and practice - of finance. Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world cases during assignments, simulation games and group discussions in class.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 3 core courses (18 ECTS)
- 4 elective courses (24 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
This Master's program starts at the end of August.
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Make the most of your Master's
In the first semester of the regular program, you can apply for the following advanced programs:
QTEM program: study abroad and traineeship (+1 year)
Talent Outreach Program (+1 year)
Netspar Honors Program
Or apply for a two-year dual degree program with one of our international partner universities, to acquire two full Master's degrees.
Dual degree: study abroad (+1 year)
Short overview of Finance
Gain a solid foundation in the principles - and practice - of finance.
- Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world cases during assignments, simulation games and group discussions in class.
- Specialize in either corporate finance or investment analysis through a wide selection of elective courses, and by the choice of your Master's thesis topic. Or, students can specialize through the CFA or Pensions, Aging and Retirement track.
- Taught by faculty members from the department of Finance at Tilburg University, who are some of the world's leading finance academics.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Finance?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application