Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs and Research Masters, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Find the Master's program that matches your ambitions!
What can you expect?
Our Master’s Open day offers you the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the various English taught (Pre-)Master's programs that Tilburg University offers during our information sessions. In an information session you will get more information about the study program, the courses and the career prospects.
- Speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors at the Information Fair. The Information Fair can be visited from 11.45 to 13.00 hrs. In addition, the Information Fair is also the place to get information about:
- Living and studying in Tilburg
- Admission requirements and application procedures
- The wide range of sports on offer at our modern Sports Center
- Ask our international students and staff any questions at the International Information Point. They will gladly answer your questions, share their experiences and give you advice about choosing your studies. If you have questions about the procedure of application and admissions, you can ask the International Admission Officers.
- Explore our campus accompanied by one of our students during a Campus tour.
Why attend an Open day?
The Open day is open to any prospective Master’s student who wants to get to know Tilburg University better. You can gather information about all of our programs, and therefore an Open day is especially useful if you want to explore multiple programs or compare them. You can get a taste of the atmosphere on campus, and hear from Tilburg University students what student life is like.
Do you have questions about eligibility for Master's program(s)?
We advise to check if you meet the admission requirements.
Will we see you on the 18th of April?
Register for the Open day and you will receive an invitation to choose your sessions and activities at least 4 weeks in advance.
How to get here?
Plan your trip via Google Maps below.
If you want to make use of public transport, plan your trip via 9292.nl. Tilburg University has its own train station, Tilburg Universiteit, 10 minutes walking distance from the campus.
Cars can be parked free of charge and without a time limit at or nearby Tilburg University. The largest parking lot is located on the Warandelaan; this is accessible via the Bredaseweg. Other parking spaces are located at the Hogeschoollaan and the Prof. dr. Verbernelaan. While there is sufficient parking, many people will arrive at the same time. We recommend allowing yourself some time after arrival to check in for the open day and find your first session.
The nearest airport to Tilburg is Eindhoven Airport. Another option is to fly in to Schiphol airport or Brussels Airport. If you are coming straight from one of the airports, we recommend you use public transport. If you plan to take a taxi, keep in mind that taxis in the Netherlands can be quite expensive.
Even though there are many parking spaces available, it might be difficult to locate a free spot during the Open day. Please follow the directions of our traffic stewards, they will lead you to the nearest available parking spot.
Staying in Tilburg overnight?
A great way to enjoy the open day in full and get a taste of the city of Tilburg, is spending one night here. There are many Bed and Breakfasts, hotels and hostels in and around the city center. From there, you can cycle or take a bus, train or taxi to the campus, which is 5 km from the city center. Plan your public transport via 9292.nl.
Compact and green campus
Discover our compact and green campus where everything is within a walking distance: state-of-the-art study facilities, different restaurants, and an excellent sports center.Take the virtual 360º Campus Tour