Practical matters: immigration, housing, and insurance
The university offers a variety of international student support facilities and services regarding immigration, housing, and insurance.
General information about studying in The Netherlands
If you are looking for general information about studying in The Netherlands, please have a look at our page about higher education in The Netherlands or check the Study in Holland website. Further information on the code of conduct for international students in Dutch higher education can be found on this website.
International student support facilities and services
The university offers a variety of international student support facilities and services regarding immigration, housing and insurance:
After your admission, we can assist you with:
- your visa application (if applicable),
- arranging your insurance (if necessary),
- and arranging your housing.
- On arrival, we arrange a meet and greet service (if you arrive on the Registration Days) followed by the Introduction Week to introduce you to the University and life in Tilburg.
- We arrange a number of practical matters such as a opening a bank account and we introduce you to your fellow students during social activities.
- Besides, you are introduced to a 'buddy' who will be a mentor/friend throughout the first semester.
Create your personal e-brochure
- Discover programs based on your interests
- Read all essential information about exciting programs
- Choose your favorites and save them