Career prospects International Management
The Master’s program in International Management will give you the ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, nonprofit or the public sector.
Possible future employers
Your master's degree in International Management opens doors for future jobs in:
- Multinational corporations, including general management positions and specialized positions in marketing, corporate finance and treasury, accounting and control, and financial reporting
- Financial service providers, including commercial banks, insurance companies, and accountancy firms
- Management consulting, with particular reference to strategic, marketing, and corporate finance issues
Recent placements include:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Planning and Control officer at AT&T
- Investment consultant at Hewitt Associates
- Brand manager at Coca-Cola
- Account manager at Océ
- Controller at Philips Electronics
- Market researcher at Unilever
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Junior Product Manager at Fujifilm
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,954
- 94% of the alumni are (very) satisfied with the program
- 89% would recommend this study to friends, family or colleagues
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=18
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application