Post-Master's programs in Accountancy
If you want to become a Registered Accountant (RA) in the Netherlands, Tilburg University has four parttime Post-Master Accountancy programs for you to choose among. Depending on your personal and your employer’s preferences, you may want to choose a program in Dutch or in English, or a program that offers classes in uninterrupted blocks or on Fridays. Tilburg University offers it all.
Our Post-Master's programs in Accountancy
European Post-Master Accountancy (EPMA)
Duration: 2,5 years | Language: English | Start: November
- Classes are given in Tilburg (the Netherlands) and Valencia (Spain) with short trips abroad to major European cities, including Frankfurt and Brussels.
- Two-week blocks in November, May, and July.
- Certifications: RA (the Dutch CPA), and with additional study and exams CPA (in a USA state of choice).
International Post-Master Accountancy (IPMA)
Duur: 2,5 jaar | Taal: Nederlands | Start: Oktober
- Colleges worden gegeven in Willemstad (Curaçao) voor studenten die wonen en werken in de Cariben.
- Blokken van twee weken in oktober, april en juni.
- Diploma: RA.
Post-Master Accountancy (PMA)
Duur: 2,5 jaar | Taal: Nederlands | Start: september
- Colleges worden gegeven in Tilburg voor studenten die wonen en werken in Nederland.
- Wekelijkse colleges op de vrijdagen.
- Diploma: RA.
Post-Master Accountancy in English (PMAE)
Duration: 2,5 years | Language: English | Start: March
- Classes are given in Tilburg (the Netherlands) for students who live and work in the Netherlands.
- Weekly classes on Fridays.
- Certification: RA.