Supply Chain Management
Become an expert in designing, implementing, and managing competitive supply chain processes within and across organizational boundaries. As a supply chain manager or consultant, you take the collaboration with suppliers and distribution partners to the next level by optimizing and integrating key processes such as production/operations, purchasing, and distribution.
Program and courses
Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues, facilitated by international teachers and emphasized by the contrasting ideas of your international classmates.
- Strongly focused on real-world application with tutorials and guest lectures by prominent industry representatives, practice related group assignments, and the possibility to do an internship as part of your Master’s thesis.
- Excellent balance between theory, methods and practice. Besides theory, the program is strongly focused on career development and the development of soft-skills.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Design & Planning
- Sustainable Supply Management
"In the course Supply Chain Modelling we learn how to understand system dynamics interrelations by real-world cases. These cases are big and challenging, just like they are in practice."
"For my Master's thesis I joined a research project whereby I came in contact with students of Law, Social Psychology, and Econometrics, who look at the problems from different angles. I learned a lot from that."
"So far I really like the program, especially due to the balanced combination of theory and practical cases."
Become a manager, specialist or consultant in logistics, quality management, or purchasing management within manufacturing or service organizations in the profit or non-profit sector.
Some examples of our graduates' first jobs:
- Supply Chain Management Trainee at Unilever
- Logistics Supplier Manager at ASML Holding
- Supply Chain Planner at BMW Group
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.37
- 85% would recommend the program to friends, family and colleagues
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €3,372
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=28
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Administration (previously Business Economics, in Dutch: Bedrijfseconomie)
- International Business Administration
- Economics and Information Management
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
More information on this Master's program
Download the brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg. Throughout the year you can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
13:30 - 16:00
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Join our Campus Experience on January 31 or February 21! Discover our compact and green campus with one of our students and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
To be announced
Get to know Tilburg University - Orientation Webinar for Master's programs
Are you curious about the experiences of international students like you? Join our Get to know Tilburg University Webinar led by our international team and discover what it is like to study at Tilburg University! It is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, and our university. The next Orientation Webinar is taking place at the beginning of February 2024.
To be announced
Application and Admission - Webinar for Master’s programs
Are you interested in a Master’s program at Tilburg University, and do you want to know more about the application procedure for international students? Take the first step towards a successful application by joining our Application and Admission Webinar for our Master’s programs. The next webinar is taking place at the beginning of February 2024.
Interested in the MSc Supply Chain Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application