Marketing & Communication
The Marketing & Communication Division concentrates on the recruitment of national and international students for all Tilburg University’s degree programs and on the presentation of the university as a strong brand.
Important focus areas of this organizational unit are corporate communication and spokesmanship, research communication, marketing and recruitment, and communication aimed at and in interaction with students and staff. Studium Generale and Wetenschapsknooppunt (‘Science Hub’) form part of this Division. Clients include the Executive Board, the Schools and institutes, and the university’s other Divisions.
The Division, the structure of which is target-oriented, consists of three Offices:
- Development & Alumni Relations Office, focusing on alumni
- Marketing & Recruitment, focusing on prospective students
- External & Campus Communication, focusing on external stakeholders, students, and employees
- Studium Generale, offers a stage for science, society and culture at Tilburg University.
- Web & Marketing Technology, which supports the Division’s other Offices