Career prospects International Business Tax Law
Your International Business Taxation LLM will prepare you for the start of your career. Potential career paths include international roles as a professional business tax adviser, an in-house counsel of corporations, or a career as an academic researcher. Graduates also may start their career in the public and non-profit sectors (including international organizations and EU institutions). You can expect to get a job very soon after you graduate.
The career prospects are various: graduates work in legal practice and advisory functions at international and national, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
A key advantage of the International Business Tax Law qualification is the specific skill-set you develop throughout the program - qualities highly valued by future employers. These skills include:
- The ability to critically assess and examine international business tax law phenomena;
- Discuss international business tax law developments and cases from an analytical perspective, grounding your assertions in relevant theory, literature, and methodologies;
- Convey your knowledge persuasively both orally and in written form;
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills;
- Display a clear understanding of the needs and perspectives of future clients, public organizations, and non-profit organizations.
Alumni facts Tilburg Law School
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.86
- Employer requires an academic Master’s degree: 68%
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 2.468,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n = 118
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the LLM International Business Tax Law?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application