Career prospects Marketing Management
Become an all-round marketing professional who knows how to put theory in practice. You can be an asset in a variety of places, from an innovative startup to an established multinational.
Knowledge and skills
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in marketing. A Tilburg University marketing professional is well equipped with the latest marketing insights, is able to put theory successfully to practice, and knows how to discover and act on opportunities. No wonder that lots of companies want to meet you even at the beginning of your study!
Recent placements include:
- Marketing Trainee at L'Oréal
- Manager New Business Development at Philips Lighting
- Customer Operations Representative at Nike
- Sales Representative at Mars
- Brand Manager at Perfetti van Melle
- Advertising Account Manager at Microsoft
- Category Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global Consumer and Marketing Insights at Unilever
- Management Trainee at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Channel Marketeer Foodservice at Verstegen Spices & Sauces
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2,85
- Is (very) satisfied with the Master's program: 91%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,952,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=20
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Marketing Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application