Career prospects Marketing Management
Become an all-round marketing professional who knows how to put theory in practice. You can be an asset in a variety of places, from an innovative startup to an established multinational.
Knowledge and skills
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in marketing. A Tilburg University marketing professional is well equipped with the latest marketing insights, is able to put theory successfully to practice, and knows how to discover and act on opportunities. No wonder that lots of companies want to meet you even at the beginning of your study!
Recent placements include:
- Marketing Trainee at L'Oréal
- Manager New Business Development at Philips Lighting
- Customer Operations Representative at Nike
- Sales Representative at Mars
- Brand Manager at Perfetti van Melle
- Advertising Account Manager at Microsoft
- Category Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global Consumer and Marketing Insights at Unilever
- Management Trainee at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Channel Marketeer Foodservice at Verstegen Spices & Sauces
- Is (very) satisfied with the Master's program: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,799
- Would choose the same programma at Tilburg University: 81%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=27
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application