Career perspective after BSc Psychology
Psychologists work in mental health care, in institutions for children with developmental disabilities, in educational consultancies, or as medical psychologists in hospitals.
As a psychologist you can also work as a consultant at organization consultancies, or as a market researcher, personnel manager, policy officer, or communications expert within government and industry. In other words, psychologists work wherever the focus of attention is on people or human behavior.
Subsequent Master’s in Psychology
After obtaining your Bachelor's degree in Psychology, you can continue towards a subsequent Master’s degree. Your options are the following.
A one-year Master’s program in Tilburg, such as:
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Forensic Psychology
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Economic Psychology
- Work and Organizational Psychology
A two-year Master’s program in Tilburg, for example:
- Medical Psychology
- Research Master’s in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Research Master’s in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
- International Double Degree in Cross Cultural Economic Psychology (Osnabrück University in Germany)
- Double Degree in Applied Social Psychology (Higher School of Economics in Moscow)