Career prospects Human Resource Studies
The Master's program in Human Resource Studies prepares you for HR positions with an emphasis on analytical, strategic, and leadership qualities.
Knowledge and skills
After completing this program you are equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues, such as understanding the foundation of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment.
Recent placements include:
- Interim Consultant at ECORYS
- HR business analist at KPN
- Jr. HR-Officer at Campina
- HR Advisor at Primatch Recruitment & Selectie
- HR Coordinator at Royal Haskoning
- HR assistant Compensation and Benefits at Mercer
- Researcher Comp & Ben at Health Care Organization
- Global Mobility Manager at Boxx© expat solutions
- Average number of months until first paid job is 2
- 100% find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €3.238
- 85% would choose the same master’s program again, at the same university
- 92% would recommend the program to friends, family or colleagues
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020| n = 13
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Human Resource Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application