Career prospects Human Resource Studies
The Master's program in Human Resource Studies prepares you for HR positions with an emphasis on analytical, strategic, and leadership qualities.
Knowledge and skills
After completing this program you are equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues, such as understanding the foundation of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment.
Recent placements include:
- Interim Consultant at ECORYS
- HR business analist at KPN
- Jr. HR-Officer at Campina
- HR Advisor at Primatch Recruitment & Selectie
- HR Coordinator at Royal Haskoning
- HR assistant Compensation and Benefits at Mercer
- Researcher Comp & Ben at Health Care Organization
- Global Mobility Manager at Boxx© expat solutions
- Average number of months until first paid job is 2
- 100% find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €3.238
- 85% would choose the same master’s program again, at the same university
- 92% would recommend the program to friends, family or colleagues
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020| n = 13
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Human Resource Studies?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application