Career prospects Information Management
After completing the Master’s program in Information Management you will be able to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
Knowledge and skills
Your skills in translating strategic and operational needs into better systems to improve performance will be key when working in the alignment of information and business strategy.
Recent placements include:
- Associate Risk Assurance at PwC
- Project Coordinator Data Management at ING
- Business Analyst at Deloitte
- IT Consultant at Accenture
- Business Information Analyst at AEGON
- IT Consultant at Capgemini
- Advisor at Ernst & Young (EY)
- Project Manager at Philips
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Number of months until first paid job is 3.1 (average).
- 81% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: €2.260
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Extend your master
Become a teacher
Interested in the MSc Information Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application