Career prospects Information Management
After completing the Master’s program in Information Management you will be able to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise, enabling a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
Knowledge and skills
Your skills in translating strategic and operational needs into better systems to improve performance will be key when working in the alignment of information and business strategy.
Recent placements include:
- Associate Risk Assurance at PwC
- Project Coordinator Data Management at ING
- Business Analyst at Deloitte
- IT Consultant at Accenture
- Business Information Analyst at AEGON
- IT Consultant at Capgemini
- Advisor at Ernst & Young (EY)
- Project Manager at Philips
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3 months
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,258,-
- 95% of the alumni is (very) satisfied with the program
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=22
Become a teacher
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with others? If you are a Dutch graduate and hold a BSc in Business Economics, you can follow a one-year educational post-master to become a teacher in Management and Organization after finishing your Master’s program in Information Management.
After your Master's
Your transition to the labor market
We help you prepare for your transition to the labor market by offering a number of career services:
Coaching, support and training courses offered by our Student Career Services to improve your employability and communication skills.
Dedicated Career Services Officers who can give you individual career guidance or help you to find interesting and relevant internships.
Familiarize yourself with the labor market and meet potential employers by participating in several career events, which are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations.
To those who wish to discover and develop their entrepreneurial talent, we offer education and support services.
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
After obtaining a Master’s degree in the Netherlands, non-EEA students can apply for a residence permit under the Orientation Year for Highly Educated Persons’ scheme. This allows you to spend a period of up to twelve months in the Netherlands to find employment.
Interested in the MSc Information Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application