Become a highly trained marketing analyst: gather and analyze big data using the latest techniques and methods available, to provide management with critical marketing insights and opportunities about online and otherwise.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=15
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
UT Dallas Research Ranking
Program and courses
Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
- Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field. Teachers have won multiple innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, Marketing Analytics students can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Research in Social Media
- Customer Analytics
- Market Assessment
- Experimental Research
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in Marketing Analytics. Choose from a diverse range of positions, such as Market Researcher, Big Data Analyst, or Consumer Behavior Analyst.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Data Analytics Professional at GfK
- Customer Insight Analyst at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.8
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 93%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,398 (converted to full time ratio)
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=5
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics or International Business Administration.
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior, Management, Organization, Finance or Accounting, and Academic training.
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master's program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Analytics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application