Become a highly trained marketing analyst: gather and analyze big data using the latest techniques and methods available, to provide management with critical marketing insights and opportunities about online and otherwise.
Education as of September 2022
All education takes place on campus again, now that the coronavirus measures have been scaled back. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. Therefore, a few basic measures still apply. For the latest updates on the COVID-19 situation, see our FAQs for prospective students.
National Student Survey, 2021 | n=41
US News Best Global Universities, 2022
National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=5
Program and courses
Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
- Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by leading experts in the field. Teachers have won multiple innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Personalize your program with various electives to choose from. Take the opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, Marketing Analytics students can also apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Watch this short video for a clear explanation of the difference between Marketing Management and Marketing Analytics.
Typical courses are:
- Social Media and Web Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Analytics
- Skills: Online Data Collection and Management
Petra GebbinckMaster's student
"What attracted me most were the electives. I like both Data Science and Marketing, which makes Marketing Analytics the best of both worlds. Besides that, the program is really future-proof!"
Laurens van der HoevenMaster's student
"The quality of education is really high and the professors are very skillful. I did not expect the program to be so well rounded. In my opinion it touches almost all facets related to marketing."
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in Marketing Analytics. Choose from a diverse range of positions, such as Market Researcher, Big Data Analyst, or Consumer Behavior Analyst.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Data Analytics Professional at GfK
- Customer Insight Analyst at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3,6
- Alumni (very) satisfied with the program: 100%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,453,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=5
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics or International Business Administration.
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior, Management, Organization, Finance or Accounting, and Academic training.
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master's program?
More information on this Master's program
Download the brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg. Throughout the year you can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
To be announced
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Discover our compact and green campus during the Campus Experience and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
09:30 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Interested in doing a Master's program? Find out which Master's program suits you best during our Master's Open day on November 19. Learn all about our (pre-)Master’s programs and tracks, and ask teachers, students, and study advisors your questions. Sign up for the Open day now!
Interested in the MSc Marketing Analytics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application