Become a highly trained marketing analyst: gather and analyze big data using the latest techniques and methods available, to provide management with critical marketing insights and opportunities about online and otherwise.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
National Student Survey, 2019 | n=31
US News Best Global Universities, 2021
National Alumni Survey, 2019 | n=11
Program and courses
Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
- Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by leading experts in the field. Teachers have won multiple innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Personalize your program with various electives to choose from. Take the opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, Marketing Analytics students can also apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Watch this short video for a clear explanation of the difference between Marketing Management and Marketing Analytics.
Typical courses are:
- Research in Social Media
- Customer Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Analytics
- Research Skills: Data Processing
Petra GebbinckMaster's student
"What attracted me most were the electives. I like both Data Science and Marketing, which makes Marketing Analytics the best of both worlds. Besides that, the program is really future-proof!"
Laurens van der HoevenMaster's student
"The quality of education is really high and the professors are very skillful. I did not expect the program to be so well rounded. In my opinion it touches almost all facets related to marketing."
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in Marketing Analytics. Choose from a diverse range of positions, such as Market Researcher, Big Data Analyst, or Consumer Behavior Analyst.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Data Analytics Professional at GfK
- Customer Insight Analyst at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
- Average number of months until first paid job: 1,40
- (Very) satisfied with the master's program: 91%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,182
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2019 | n=11
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics or International Business Administration.
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior, Management, Organization, Finance or Accounting, and Academic training.
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master's program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Unfortunately, we cannot organize any on-campus events at the moment. To help you as much as possible with your study choice, we offer online alternatives.
10:00 - 11:00
Tilburg University Today Live Webinars for Master's programs
The Tilburg University Today Live Webinar is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, Tilburg University and our offer of international Master's programs.
To be announced
Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then visit the Master's Open day. Find out all you need to know about our Master’s programs, tracks and pre-Masters and ask your questions to our teachers, students and study advisors.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Analytics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application