Become a highly trained marketing analyst: gather and analyze big data using the latest techniques and methods available, to provide management with critical marketing insights and opportunities about online and otherwise.
Education and COVID-19
All education takes place on campus again, now that the coronavirus measures have been scaled back. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. Therefore, a few basic measures still apply. For the latest updates on the COVID-19 situation, see our FAQs for prospective students.
National Student Survey, 2022 | n=42
US News Best Global Universities, 2023
National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=13
Program and courses
In a world where massive amounts of data are available, it is a challenge to use these data wisely, so both consumers, as well as businesses, benefit from them. Improve marketing decision-making by using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
The program focuses on key Marketing Analytics courses in combination with Data Science and Marketing Management topics.
- Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Multiple teachers have won innovation- and best teaching awards
- Personalize your program with various electives to choose from, or take the opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, Marketing Analytics students can also apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Introduction to Research in Marketing
- Social Media and Web Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Analytics
- Skills: Online Data Collection and Management
Laurens van der HoevenMaster's student
"The quality of education is really high and the professors are very skillful. I did not expect the program to be so well rounded. In my opinion it touches almost all facets related to marketing."
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in Marketing Analytics. Choose from a diverse range of positions, such as Market Researcher, Big Data Analyst, or Consumer Behavior Analyst.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Data Analytics Professional at GfK
- Customer Insight Analyst at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3,5
- Alumni (very) satisfied with the program: 85%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,994,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=13
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics or International Business Administration.
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior, Management, Organization, Finance or Accounting, and Academic training.
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
International students find all information about tuition fees and scholarships here.
Interested in this Master's program?
More information on this Master's program
Download the brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg. Throughout the year you can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Analytics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application