Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship
Learn how to recognize business challenges and make strategic management decisions that can make or break a company. The Entrepreneurship track specializes in entrepreneurial behavior in large firms and the creation of new business, ensuring long-term survival and success.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
National Student Survey, 2019 | n=80 (both tracks Strategic Management)
Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects, 2020
US News Best Global Universities, 2021
Program and courses
Learn how to make strategic decisions and implement them to achieve business success.
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong connection to business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following additional advanced programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
- This is a track of MSc Strategic Management. You specialize by following one of the two tracks.
Typical courses are:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Strategy Implementation
Levi van de WalMaster's student
"I would definitely recommend this Master’s program to prospective students if they are interested in consultancy or entrepreneurship and want to know more about strategy."
Youri van DrielMaster's student
"The Master combines interesting academic theories with practical execution in the form of projects for real clients."
Kees van RengsSustainable entrepreneur
"During my studies I started my own company. Apart from it being something I’ve always had, it’s also partly thanks to James Small. He introduced me to the knowledge and statistics that made me understand where the world is at, which triggered me to contribute to the solution of complex problems in our society."
Upon graduating you will have obtained the following title (as stated on your diploma): Master of Science.
The Master's program in Strategic Management prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Mobile Manager Benelux at Google
- Account Manager at Canon
- Young Executive Programme at PostNL
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.4
- Is (very) satisfied with their Master's program: 81%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 3,165,-
- Would recommend the program to friends and colleagues: 80%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2019 | n=36 (both tracks Strategic Management)
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics, International Business Administration, or Economics & Business Economics
- Bachelors with a solid foundation in Management and Organization, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Research methods and Academic
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Unfortunately, we cannot organize any on-campus events at the moment. To help you as much as possible with your study choice, we offer online alternatives.
10:00 - 11:00
Tilburg University Today Live Webinars for Master's programs
The Tilburg University Today Live Webinar is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, Tilburg University and our offer of international Master's programs.
To be announced
Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then visit the Master's Open day. Find out all you need to know about our Master’s programs, tracks and pre-Masters and ask your questions to our teachers, students and study advisors.
Interested in the MSc Strategic Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application