Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship track
Learn how to recognize business challenges and make strategic management decisions that can make or break a company. The Entrepreneurship track specializes in entrepreneurial behavior in large firms and the creation of new business, ensuring long-term survival and success.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=16
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
Shanghai Ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Learn how to make strategic decisions and implement them to achieve business success.
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong links with business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Strategy Implementation
The Master's program in Strategic Management prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Mobile Manager Benelux at Google
- Account Manager at Canon
- Young Executive Programme at PostNL
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.4
- Is (very) satisfied with their Master's program: 92%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,713
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=28
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of January
Best preparatory programs:
- A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in Business Economics, International Business Administration, or Economics & Business Economics
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Management and Organization, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Research methods and Academic
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
Interested in the MSc Strategic Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application