Become a highly-skilled generalist with an integrated overview of all the major business disciplines: marketing, finance, management and accountancy. With training in consulting and cross-cultural negotiation, you will gain all essential management skills for a career in international management.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
This academic year, education will take place partly online and partly on campus depending on the corona measures in place. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. For the latest updates on the corona situation see our FAQs for prospective students and current students.
Program and courses
Ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or in civil service.
- Be part of a truly global experience including teaching by international academics and professionals, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome: from law to medicine, and from cultural science to engineering.
- Strong connection to practice. Apply the latest scientific knowledge in practice oriented cases and assignments, with guest speakers on a regular basis. Also, a flexible curriculum enabling you to do an internship. During the year, study associations organize several career events to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- International Management
- International Finance
- International Marketing
Mark KerstenMaster's student
"You will learn how to assess different opportunities and challenges that businesses face when being active across the globe. You will study this from the managerial, financial and marketing perspective."
Blend NaderMaster's student
"The program teaches students to cope with challenges that occur when working in an international environment and it opens the door for students for a career without borders."
Boyan AlgraMaster's student
"Never have I worked with a group of students so motivated and dedicated to the program. This creates a very energized environment and a boost for my network."
The ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,857.
- 78% would recommend this study to friends, family or colleagues.
- Average number of months between graduation and first job: 3.77
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2020 | n=22
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please note that the Master's program in International Management has additional entry requirements that have to be met (in many cases a GMAT-score of 600 is required). Go to the Application and Admission page to see which criteria apply to you.
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Throughout the year you have the opportunity to meet us and learn more about Tilburg University and the programs that we offer. You can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
10:00 - 11:00
Get to know Tilburg University - Live Webinars for Master's programs
The Get to know Tilburg University Webinar is your one-hour introduction to studying in the Netherlands, the city of Tilburg, Tilburg University and our offer of international Master's programs. Join the live webinar on February 11 or May 13.
13:30 - 15:30
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Discover our compact and green campus during the Campus Experience and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
10:00 - 11:00
Admission and Application - Live webinar for Master’s programs
If you're interested in doing a Master's program at Tilburg University, and you want to know more about the application and admission process, you should join our webinar!
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application