Become a highly-skilled generalist with an integrated overview of all the major business disciplines: marketing, finance and management. With the additional training in consulting and cross-cultural management, you will gain all essential skills for a managerial career.
Education as of September 2022
All education takes place on campus again, now that the coronavirus measures have been scaled back. Of course, we will always maintain a safe environment for our students and staff. Therefore, a few basic measures still apply. For the latest updates on the COVID-19 situation, see our FAQs for prospective students.
Program and courses
Ideal preparation for a future managerial career, in both a domestic and international setting, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or in civil service.
- Be part of a truly global experience including teaching by international academics and professionals, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome: from law to medicine, and from cultural science to engineering.
- Strong connection to practice. Apply the latest scientific knowledge in practice oriented cases and assignments, with guest speakers on a regular basis. Also, a flexible curriculum enabling you to do an internship. During the year, study associations organize several career events to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
- Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- International Marketing
- Managing and Motivating for Value
- Corporate Responsibility
Mark KerstenMaster's student
"You will learn how to assess different opportunities and challenges that businesses face when being active across the globe. You will study this from the managerial, financial and marketing perspective."
Blend NaderMaster's student
"The program teaches students to cope with challenges that occur when working in an international environment and it opens the door for students for a career without borders."
Boyan AlgraMaster's student
"Never have I worked with a group of students so motivated and dedicated to the program. This creates a very energized environment and a boost for my network."
The ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,954
- 94% of the alumni are (very) satisfied with the program
- 89% would recommend this study to friends, family or colleagues
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2021 | n=18
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please note that the Master's program in International Management has additional entry requirements that have to be met (in many cases a GMAT-score of 600 is required). Go to the Application and Admission page to see which criteria apply to you.
More information on this Master's program
Download the brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg. Throughout the year you can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
13:30 - 15:30
Are you curious about life as a student at Tilburg University, or not sure which university you want to attend? Discover our compact and green campus during the Campus Experience and find out if Tilburg University is your future home.
09:15 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Interested in doing a Master's program? Find out which Master's program suits you best during our Master's Open day on November 19. Learn all about our (pre-)Master’s programs and tracks, and ask teachers, students, and study advisors your questions. Sign up for the Open day now!
10:00 - 11:00
Admission and Application - Live webinar for Master’s programs
If you are interested in doing a Master's program at Tilburg University, and you want to know more about the application and admission process, you should join this webinar!
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application