Become a highly-skilled generalist with an integrated overview of all the major business disciplines: marketing, finance, management and accountancy. With training in consulting and cross-cultural negotiation, you will gain all essential management skills for a career in international management.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=40
Times Higher Education Ranking, 2017
Shanghai Ranking, 2017
Program and courses
Ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
- Be part of a truly global experience that includes teaching by international academics and practitioners, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Strong links with practice. Apply the latest scientific knowledge in practice oriented cases and assignments, with guest speakers on a regular basis. Furthermore, the curriculum facilitates the possibility of doing an internship. During the year, the study associations will organize several career events to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- International Marketing
- Managing and Motivating for Value
- Corporate Responsibility
The ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.6
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,498
- Is (very) satisfied about his/her current job: 94%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n=17
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please note that the Master's program in International Management has additional entry requirements that have to be met (in many cases a GMAT-score of 600 is required). Check the Application and admission page to see which criteria apply to you.
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application