Become a highly-skilled generalist with an integrated overview of all the major business disciplines: marketing, finance, management and accountancy. With training in consulting and cross-cultural negotiation, you will gain all essential management skills for a career in international management.
National Student Survey, 2018 | n=58
Times Higher Education Subject Ranking, 2019
US News Best Global Universities 2019
Program and courses
Ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or in civil service.
- Be part of a truly global experience including teaching by international academics and professionals, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Strong connection to practice. Apply the latest scientific knowledge in practice oriented cases and assignments, with guest speakers on a regular basis. Also, a flexible curriculum enabling you to do an internship. During the year, study associations organize several career events to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- International Marketing
- Managing and Motivating for Value
- Corporate Responsibility
Mark KerstenMaster's student
"You will learn how to assess different opportunities and challenges that businesses face when being active across the globe. You will study this from the managerial, financial and marketing perspective."
Blend NaderMaster's student
"The program teaches students to cope with challenges that occur when working in an international environment and it opens the door for students for a career without borders."
Boyan AlgraMaster's student
"Never have I worked with a group of students so motivated and dedicated to the program. This creates a very energized environment and a boost for my network."
The ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,750
- 47% work abroad
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 | n=16
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Business Economics
- International Business Administration
Open to both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please note that the Master's program in International Management has additional entry requirements that have to be met (in many cases a GMAT-score of 600 is required). Go to the Application and Admission page to see which criteria apply to you.
Please feel free to contact us with your personal queries. You can contact us through the blue button on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Virtual Open Week: September 30 - October 4
During our Virtual Open Week, from Monday September 30 until Friday October 4, you have the opportunity to experience our international Bachelor’s and Master’s programs without having to travel to Tilburg or even leave the comfort of your home. The Virtual Open Week will offer topic-specific online information sessions - including information on studying in Holland, living in Tilburg and studying at Tilburg University - as well as live chat and a Q&A.
10:00 - 14:45
Open Day Master's programs
The Open Day for Master's programs is on Saturday November 16, 2019. Get acquainted with our English taught Master's programs, get a taste of the atmosphere on our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application