Program and courses Marketing Management
Become an expert on analyzing and interpreting consumer and business markets. Your broad theoretical knowledge and practical skills will make you an all-round marketing professional who knows how to put theory into practice.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 5 core courses (30 ECTS)
- 2 elective courses (12 ECTS)
- Several optional Career Development Marketing workshops, lectures, and events (0 ECTS)
- 1 Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either at the end of August or at the end of January.
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Make the most of your Master's
In the first semester of the regular program, ambitious students can apply for the following additional advanced programs:
Extended Master's Program: traineeship (+0.5 years)
QTEM program: study abroad and traineeship (+1 year)
Or you can go for two full Master's degrees by:
- Pursuing a two-year double degree program with one of our international partner universities
- Combining two of our Master's in marketing and be an expert in both research methods and managerial aspects of marketing
Double degree: study abroad (+1 year)
Double degree: combine two Master's in Marketing (at the same time or consecutively)
Short overview of Marketing Management
An excellent toolbox to analyze and interpret consumer and business markets with.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Multiple teachers have won innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Strong connection with business practice. Business challenges, company guest lectures, and actual business cases ensure a strong connection between marketing theory and practice.
- As an outstanding student you’ll have the opportunity to combine this program with the MSc Marketing Analytics.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Marketing Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application