Practical matters: immigration, housing, and insurance
The university offers a variety of international student support facilities and services regarding immigration, housing, and insurance.
We have prepared a pre-departure guide that will give you insight into what you have to arrange and when. You will find important information regarding practical matters such as:
General information about studying in The Netherlands
International student support facilities and services
The university offers a variety of international student support facilities and services regarding immigration, housing and insurance:
After your admission, we can assist you with:
- your visa application (if applicable),
- arranging your insurance (if necessary),
- and arranging your housing.
- On arrival, we arrange a meet and greet service (if you arrive on the Registration Days) followed by the Introduction Week to introduce you to the University and life in Tilburg.
- We arrange a number of practical matters such as a opening a bank account and we introduce you to your fellow students during social activities.
- Besides, you are introduced to a 'buddy' who will be a mentor/friend throughout the first semester.
Daily life after arrival
Practical information can be found about:
Download a personalized brochure, with information on:
- Program content and admission requirements
- Housing, immigration matters, student life in Tilburg
- An impression of the career prospects